Enrollment Deposit and Res Halls
Included in your admission packet was an Enrollment Deposit Form. Be sure to submit this (if required in your letter of acceptance) as soon as possible to reserve your place in your desired semester. Please note the following:
This deposit is not an additional fee. It will be fully applied to your tuition and other charges for your first semester.
This deposit is refundable if you cancel your enrollment and submit a refund request in writing prior to May 1 for the fall semester (September-December) and November 1 for the spring semester (January-May). The deposit is not refundable after these dates.
- If you have any questions about this process, or if we can help you in any way, please let us know.
Residence Hall and Meal Plan Contract & Security Deposit
We are confident you will enjoy your experience living in our residence halls if you choose to do so. Please keep in mind that it is UW-Superior policy that students who are under 20 at the beginning of the academic year are required to stay in the residence hall for that year. UW-Superior will be using a 100% on-line process by which students submit housing contracts, find roommates and select rooms. Information about this is available at www.uwsuper.edu/reslife/prospective/index.cfm. You will also receive an e-mail about this, if you have not already.Keep in mind the following:
- Refunds are not given for contracts canceled after July 1.
- The most popular residence halls for undergraduate students tend to be Curran, McNeil, Ostrander and Crownhart.
- All students under 20 years of age at the beginning of the fall semester of the academic year are required to live on campus for the academic year
- Students are expected to have reviewed the information from the links above. Note, for example, that students who break the housing contract are required to pay a $500 penalty.
If you have any questions related to the residence halls or meal plan, please contact Melinda Yingling at firstname.lastname@example.org or 715-394-8535.