How to Avoid Parking Tickets
- Purchase and display the appropriate parking permit.
- Hang the Appropriate Permit from your inside rear-view mirror with the information side facing out.
- View the various types of permits available and maps of parking lots where they are required.
- Put enough money in parking meters to cover all of the time you may need.
- Allow plenty of time to get to and from class or your destination.
- Read and follow instructions on all posted signs.
- Notify the Parking Office when unusual circumstances are encountered. If immediate assistance is needed please contact Campus Safety at (715)394-8114 (24-hour coverage).
- All lots are enforced Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. with the exceptions of Saturday, Sundays and Legal Holidays. We enforce year round.