General Parking Forms
Contact Us - Quickly send Parking Services a comment, question, or message - fill out our Contact Us form.
Loading and service access to sidewalks for contractor vehicles - Contains the Letter to the Vendor and Guidelines
Non-State Employee Passenger Authorization Form - If you are using a State vehicle and a non-state employee is riding along, please fill out this form, send to the Risk Manager who will need to sign and the forward to Parking Services to process. Please be advised this process may take up to 5 business days to be completed.
Parking Appeals Form - Appeals should be limited to circumstances in which the parking ticket was issued in error, i.e. you did not commit a violation.
Parking Permit Loss Report - If you have lost your UW-Superior Parking Permit, fill-out this form and return it to Parking Services.
- Faculty/Staff Permit Application
- Payroll Deduction Form - Regular Parking Permit - If you want to deduct your Parking Permit fee from your UW-Superior paycheck automatically, please fill-out this form and send to Parking Services.
- Payroll Deduction Form - Reserved Parking Permit - If you want to deduct your Reserved Parking Permit fee from your UW-Superior paycheck automatically, please fill-out this form and send to Parking Services.
- Key Request Form - To obtain a key to any UW-Superior facility, desk,cabinet, etc., you must first fill-out the Key Request Form.
- Driver Authorization Form - Driver Authorization is required for employees, students, LTE's, agents (may include collaborators on research projects) and employees whose job requires them to drive on university business.