General Parking Forms

  • Contact Us - Quickly send Parking Services a comment, question, or message - fill out our Contact Us form.

  • Loading and service access to sidewalks for contractor vehicles - Contains the Letter to the Vendor and Guidelines

  • Non-State Employee Passenger Authorization Form - If you are using a State vehicle and a non-state employee is riding along, please fill out this form, send to the Risk Manager who will need to sign and the forward to Parking Services to process. Please be advised this process may take up to 5 business days to be completed.

  • Parking Appeals Form - Appeals should be limited to circumstances in which the parking ticket was issued in error, i.e. you did not commit a violation.

  • Parking Permit Loss Report - If you have lost your UW-Superior Parking Permit, fill-out this form and return it to Parking Services.

Student Forms

Faculty/Staff Forms