Wisconsin's Public Liberal Arts College

Getting Parking Permits

Getting Parking Permits

Parking Services

Getting Parking Permits

permit motorcycle Getting a Motorcycle Parking Permit

Either the Student Parking Permit Application form or the General Faculty/Staff Parking Permit Application form is used when applying for a Motorcycle Parking Permit.

Student Parking Permit Application form

General Faculty/Staff Parking Permit Application form

student permit Getting a Student Parking Permit 

There are two types of Student Parking Permits that are valid in most UW-Superior Parking lots.

  • Commuter student parking permits
  • Resident hall student parking permits

There are two ways to get your Student Parking Permit.

  • You may also mail-in your completed Student Parking Permit Application Form using the address on the form.

permit red Getting a Faculty/Staff Parking Permit

There are two ways to get your Faculty/Staff Parking Permit.

There are two ways to pay for your General Faculty/Staff Parking Permit.

Parking Permit Icons: Reserved Getting a Reserved Parking Permit

There are three types of RESERVED Parking Permits available.

  • Purple - Lot 12
  • Yellow - Lot 7 and other individual marked spots
  • Blue - Lot 11

You may submit your completed applications by stopping by in person at the Parking Services Office (Public Safety Building) or via campus mail using these application forms.

permit temporary Getting a Visitors Parking Permit

There are several types of Temporary Parking Permits available at the Public Safety Building (Parking Services Office) or by calling them at (715)394-8177 for more specific information about other ways to get them.

NOTE: Residence Hall visitors may park in lots 3, 3A, 3B, 5, and 6 Monday - Friday after 4:30pm overnight until 8:00am the following weekday without a Temporary Visitor Parking Permit.

Back to Top