Motorcycle Permits

All motorcycles parked on University property require a Motorcycle Permit.

parking permit for motorcycle

Due to construction, special motorcycle-only parking spaces are unavailable. If you have a Parking Permit already (Student, Faculty/Staff Regular, Faculty/Staff Reserved), you may park in the parking lots assigned to your Permit. If you do not have a Parking Permit, you may park where Visitors are allowed to park.motorcycle permit

This permit (sticker) must be displayed on the back of your motorcycle's driver's side mirror or on the license plate.