University of Wisconsin-Superior students may receive college credit for passing scores on exams offered by the College Level Examination Program (CLEP) and the Defense Activity for Nontraditional Educational Support (DANTES)

Only students who are enrolled at UW-Superior may receive credit by exam. Students who take exams prior to actual enrollment at UW-Superior will receive college credit only after enrolling.