Half of the pool is set up to accommodate lap swimmers and the other half is for Open Swim.
- Available to students, MWC members and day pass holders.
- Flotation aids/pool toys are allowed in the shallow end of the pool.
- Participants must be at least 6 years old, over 4 feet tall, or accompanied by an adult at all times.
- A swim test is required for all youth wanting to swim in the deep end of the pool.
Water aerobics is a great way to tone and exercise your entire body without putting undue stress on your joints. If you've tried aerobics classes and felt it was too much for your joints to handle or are looking for something new, come jump in the water! Classes focus on toning, strength building, fitness and cardiovascular endurance.
Aqua Fit classes are led by experienced trainers and held in six week sessions. All classes are free for students and Marcovich Wellness Center members or are $45/session for non-members.
Learn to Swim
Learn to swim offers students, staff, and faculty an opportunity to improve their swimming ability in the water. Let us help you refine your stroke or learn a new one.
Each semester the pool hosts a number of special events in addition to our normally scheduled programming. Events have included a movie in the pool, fun and float, and numerous others. Have an idea? Let our aquatic staff know, and we'll see what we can do. Check out the Events Tab to find out about our upcoming events.
Party in the Pool
Not sure where to have the next get together you've been planning? Think about having it at the pool.
We'll provide all of our regular equipment including noodles, balls and water basketballs as well as the lifeguards for your party.
- Pool rentals are available throughout the semester, pending approval.
- Fees will apply.
- Requests for the pool may be made by filling out a Campus Recreation Facility Request Form prior to the requested time. Space is limited!
For more information, please contact Campus Recreation at (715) 395-4609.