Challenge Course Frequently Asked Questions
Superior Challenge Ropes Course FAQs
Superior Challenge Ropes Course
We accept cash, check, and Visa/Master Card credit card payments. We can also send an invoice to your business or group. If you'd like to pay the day of your event, we can only accept a check or cash for the exact amount.
Our top priority at the Superior Challenge Ropes Course is participant safety. "Spotting" techniques are used in conjunction with each low element. All aspects of the high course have a primary and secondary safety feature to ensure that everyone is safe.
The course has a universal design which allows for most participants to participate.
The Superior Challenge Ropes Course is designed to benefit individuals of all ages and from all facets of life.
- School Districts
- Civic Groups
- Leadership Organizations
- Church Ministry Teams
- Youth Groups
- UW-Superior Student Organizations
- Scouting Groups
- College Students
- Clubs and Organizations
- Sports Clubs and Athletic Teams
- Other organized groups
No. We have had groups larger than 300 people participate at the Superior Challenge Ropes Course.
It is located in the University of Wisconsin - Superior campus behind Wessman Arena.
2701 Catlin Avenue
Superior, WI 54880
Vehicles can be park in the Wessman Arena parking lot. Facilitators will hand out parking permits for each vehicle upon your arrival.
- Snacks and Water
- Pack a lunch if you are in a full-day program or if your session occurs during lunch time. We will work a lunch break into your session.
- Closed toe shoes are required. Flip flops and sandals are not allowed.
- Make sure you have adequate leg coverage because you will be wearing a harness around your hips and legs. Do not wear short shorts.
- Make sure clothing is appropriate for the weather and allows for comfort and movement.
- Bring an extra jacket or hoodie in case the weather changes.
- Please leave your cell phone, jewelry and valuables in your vehicle or at home.
Yes, the minimum group size is 8 participants. Groups smaller than 8 will still be charged for 8 people.