Challenge Course Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, the minimum group size that can use the Superior Challenge Ropes Course is 8 participants. Groups groups smaller than 8 will still be charged for 8 people.
No. We have had groups larger than 300 people participate at the Challenge Ropes Course.
- Clothing appropriate for the weather and allows for comfort and movement
- Closed toe shoes are required
- An extra jacket or hoodie in case the weather change
- Please leave your cell phone, jewelry and valuables in your vehicle or at home.
- Do not wear short shorts. Make sure you have adequate leg coverage because you will be wearing a harness around your hips and legs.
- Flip flops and sandals are not allowed.
- Snacks and Water
- Pack a lunch if you're in a full-day program or if your session occurs during lunch time. We'll work a lunch break into your session.
It is located in the University of Wisconsin - Superior campus behind Wessman Arena.2701 Catlin Avenue Superior, WI 54880
Vehicles can be park in the Wessman Arena parking lot. Facilitators will hand out parking permits for each vehicle upon your arrival.
The course has a universal design which allows for most participants to participate.
Our top priority at the Challenge Ropes Course is every participants safety. "Spotting" techniques are used in conjunction with each low element. All aspects of the high course have a primary and secondary safety feature to ensure that everyone is safe.
We accept cash, check, and Visa/Master Card credit card payments. We can also send an invoice to your business or group. If you'd like to pay the day of your event, we can only accept a check or cash for the exact amount.