Superior Adventures Rental & Repair
Superior Adventures has outdoor equipment available for rental to all students, staff, faculty, and community members.
Equipment available for rental:
- Canoes -17ft Grumman, Paddles, PFDs
- Kayaks - Several types, paddles, skirts, PFDs, paddle floats, pumps, wetsuits
- Tents - 2 person, 4 person, 6 person
- Sleep System - Sleeping Bag, Liner, Pad, 0 or 15 degree bags
- Backpacks - Day packs, Portage packs, Aluminum Frame Packs
- Cooking -Triangia Alcohol stoves, Cook Sets, Coleman 2 Burner Stoves
- Skiing - Alpina Cross Country Skis, Poles, Boots
- Snow Shoes - Iverson Snow shoes
- Misc. - Coolers, dry bags, lanterns, tip ups, ice auger, stuff sacks, etc
Late Fees apply for all late returns. Renter is responsible for damages to equipment.
Renter Agreement Form
Repair and Work Areas
The Superior Adventure office is home to a quality gear maintenance and repair shop. Bring your equipment that needs repair/maintenance and Superior Adventures will get you back out there exploring! We do ski/snowboard waxing, bike repairs, tent repairs, and so much more!