Examples could include:
- Items against University Policy
- Compromised safety of participants either physically or emotionally
- Uncooperative or disrespectful participants
- Severe weather
Examples of severe weather:
- Thunder Storm or Lighting Storm
- Hind winds or gusty winds
- Cold: Less than 40 degrees Fahrenheit
- Heat: Greater than 95 degrees Fahrenheit
- Cold Rain: Precipitation and less than 50 degrees Fahrenheit
- Snow: Snowstorm affecting driving conditions
- Ice: Ice affecting the course and driving conditions
If we must cancel due to weather, you will be contacted by the Superior Adventures Coordinator or Lead Facilitator on the day of the event at least one hour prior to the event start time. Please make sure we have the group leader's cell phone number so they can be reached on the day of the event.
- If weather forces the session to be canceled and if the indoor
facilities are available, we can move your group to an indoor setting
with the use of our field house and indoor climbing wall.
- If Challenge Ropes Course Staff cancels due to severe weather prior to the event, we will make every attempt to reschedule your group.
- If your group cancels during the event and severe weather is not present, you are required to pay up to the full quoted amount.