Reserve a Facility
All Campus Recreation facilities can be rented for your next athletic practice, party, meeting, or field day. We will try to meet your request to the best of our ability. Requests will be based on availability of facilities and staffing requirements. Priority will be given to academic classes, athletic events and campus recreation.
If you do not receive a response within three business days, please call 715-395-4609.
Facility Reservation Steps
- Check the schedules located on our website. Check to see if the date/time that you would like is available.
- Fill out our Online Facility Request Form
- This form will come directly to the Campus Recreation Office, and will be processed in the order that it was received. Please note that there are no office hours on Saturday or Sunday. Three days are needed to process requests. Those posted on a Saturday or Sunday will be considered as Monday Requests.
- All reservations must follow the procedures outlined here.
Note: If you are reserving the Climbing Wall or Challenge Course for a field day, all participants must complete a Climbing Wall Waiver form or a Challenge Course Waiver and Health form before they will be allowed to participate. Any changes to the facility use agreement must be received three days before the event.
- You will receive the status of your reservation within three business days.
- Based on the nature of your request, a deposit may be required.
Questions or concerns regarding invoices and statements can be directed to the Campus Recreation Office by phone 715-395-4609 Monday through Friday, 7:45 am to 4:30 pm.