Youth Adventure Programs
Youth Summer Adventure Camp
Enabling youth to explore the outdoors in beautiful summery Superior weather and experience new outdoor activities is what the Youth Summer Adventure Camp is all about. Whether hiking, rock climbing or traversing the Superior Challenge Ropes Course, students in 1st through 8th grade engage with the outdoors in a safe, fun and positive environment.
Watch as your child makes new friends, interacts with nature, and learns new skills. Well-trained staff provide instruction and guidance, customizing each experience.
- Superior Challenge Ropes Course
- Rock Climbing
- Survival Skills
- Nature Lessons
- 1st - 4th Graders - Brown Bears
- 5th - 8th Graders - Timberwolves
- *Each group is limited to first 15 people
- July 27 - July 31
Time: Drop off between 8:30am - 9am and Pickup between 4pm - 4:30pm
Location: Drop off and pickup will be at the Marcovich Wellness Center
Cost: $125 per child per session
- **$10 off for second child enrolled from same family
- **$15 off for third and each subsequent child from same family
- All necessary gear will be provided.
- Superior Adventure staff are knowledgeable, experienced, and certified in:
- Wilderness First Responder
- CPR, First Aid and AED
- Challenge Course
- Belay Qualified
Please feel free to contact Superior Adventures if you have any questions or concerns. You can reach Superior Adventures at (715) 395-4647.