Instructions for Using Online Forms:

Click the link for the form you need to access. All forms allow you to fill in the fields and save them. Forms can also be printed and filled out by hand. In either case you should complete the form, sign, and return it to the Registrar's Office in Old Main room 139, e-mail it to (keep in mind you cannot e-mail forms that contain a social security number), or mail it to:

Registrar's Office
University of Wisconsin-Superior
Belknap and Catlin, PO Box 2000
Superior, WI 54880-4500

The following is a list of the forms currently available by the registrar. Contact the Registrar's Office for more information.

165 Credit Rule Petition Form

Associate Degree Planning Sheet (2012-2014 Catalog)

Associate Degree Planning Sheet (2014-2016 Catalog)

Associate Degree Planning Sheet (2016-2017 Catalog)

Associate Degree Planning Sheet (2017-2019 Catalog)

Associate Degree Planning Sheet (2019-2021 Catalog)

Certificate Application

Change Address Form  (change of addresses can also be completed online using your My E-Hive Account)

Concurrent Course Request Form

Course Request Form

Course Substitution/Course Equivalent Form

Credit by Exam Form

Credit for Prior Learning Form

Cross Registration Form

Diploma Replacement Form

Drop/Add Form

Extenuating Circumstance Petition

General Education Requirements Sheet (2011-2012 Catalog)

General Education Requirements Sheet (2012-2014 Catalog)

General Education Requirements Sheet (2014-2016 Catalog)

General Education Requirements Sheet (2016-2018 Catalog)

Grade Change Form

Independent Learning Registration Form

Individually Designed Major Form

Individually Designed Minor Form

Individually Designed Major/Minor Interdisciplinary Studies Major Amendment Form (Used to make changes to an existing IDM)

Interdisciplinary Studies Major Petition Form

Name Change Form

On-Campus Student Transfer to Online Learning Center

Pass/Fail Grade Request Form

Petition Form

Petition for Credit for Experiential and Non-Collegiate Sponsored Learning

Preferred Name Request Form for Students

Release of Non-Directory Information Form

Request for Exception When Scheduling Summer College Courses

Residency Requirements Brochure

Residency Change Form

Restrict Directory Information (FERPA form)

Retro Credit Form

Special Adult Application

Study Away Form Instructions

Study Away Course Equivalency Form

Technical College Credit Petition Form

Transcript Request Form

University Studies Requirements Sheet (2017-2019 Catalog)

University Studies Requirements Sheet (2019-2021 Catalog)

Withdraw from Fall or Spring Semester

Contact Us - Ask a question, send a message or comment to the Registrar's Office

Commencement Attendance Form - let us know if you are or aren't attending the upcoming graduation commencement