The Registrar's Office maintains and secures the official academic student record and coordinates all processes involved with the registration of classes.
We offer a variety of services including
- Transcript evaluation and disbursement
- Enrollment and degree verification
- Grade changes
- Degree confirmation and graduation
- Maintaining class schedules and the official catalog
- Residency appeals
- Athletic eligibility assessment
- Registration, add, drops
- Withdrawal from semester
- Biographical and name changes
- Diploma distribution and replacement
- Student record maintenance
and serves as the university compliance office for the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
Current and prospective students are encouraged to review the General Catalog where the University's undergraduate and graduate academic programs, courses, and academic policies and procedures are defined in detail.