Apply for Housing
I want to live on campus. What do I do?
Check out the different living communities available to you (UW-Superior freshmen only).
We have four new living communities available exclusively for new freshmen.
- Academic-Focused Living Community: Opportunities for direct tutoring and additional academic support and involvement with faculty or University Fellow.
- Adventure Living Community: Experience adventures such as rock climbing, hiking trips, and outdoor survival skills.
- Recreation and Wellness Living Community: Participate in activities such as broom-ball, kickball, volleyball, dodge-ball, and floor hockey.
- Creative Arts Living Community: Experiences may include painting at a local studio, attending a symphony performance, or group trips to a theater.
- Click on the Live@UWS logo below, using your UW-Superior username and password to log-in (new LSC/WITC students, please fill out this form to get your username and password).
- Fill in your personal information and resident profile. You will select your meal plan, answer some questions about your living preferences, and conclude with agreeing to the terms of the Housing Handbook as your binding contract with Residence Life.
- Search for a potential roommate in the "roommate matching" portion of your Live@UWS homepage.
- Confirm your roommate by entering their roommate pass-code (located in upper right-hand portion of screen) to create a roommate group.
- Returning students will be able to select a room after February 1st. You cannot select a room without having the appropriate number of roommate(s) selected first (i.e. a double room has two people, a single has one person, etc).
Freshmen students can select a roommate but will be placed in rooms by the Residence Life Office starting in May, based on living community selection, hall preference, and roommate selection. To live in a living community, both roommates must take part in the program.