Personal Property Insurance Information

We live in an imperfect world and occasionally a residence possessions will be damaged or stolen. If a resident is covered under their guardians insurance most likely the resident's belongs are covered under the home owners section of that insurance. If the guardian does not have insurance or home owners insurance Residence Life has provided a form from where personal property insurance can be purchased through NSSI. We highly encourage our residents to inquire about their guardians insurance. Protecting yourself with the knowledge of both will be useful in the unfortunate event of your property being damaged or stolen.

NSSI Insurance Information and Form