Pricing (per room)
- One Night Stay: $115
- Two Night Stay: $155
- Additional nights can be added for $70 per room per night
- Note: We only accept Mastercard and Visa credit and debit cards.
- Registration opens February 15, 2017.
- Please call the Residence Life Office at 715-394-8438 to register for your room.
- Advanced payment required by credit/debit card.
- For type of room, select double (two beds) or single (one bed), to ensure adequate bed space.
- An email confirmation will be sent once advanced payment has been received.
- In early June, you will receive more information about check-in and driving directions.
- Before June 1st, you can receive a full refund minus a $10 processing fee.
- After June 1st, all reservations are non-refundable.
Room and Hall Accommodations
- Each room will include: one or two twin beds with bedding, one towel, washcloth, soap and drinking glass per person.
- Community style bathroom facilities
- Kitchen facilities are available for shared use in the basement.
- Coin operated laundry facilities are also available in the basement.
- Lounge areas provide access to cable TV.
- Parking permit (one per room) will be given at check-in.
- UW-Superior residence halls are smoke free and pet free.
- Air conditioning and wake up calls are not provided. For your comfort, we suggest brining a small fan and an alarm clock.
Grandma's Marathon will provide a bus for the full marathon runners. They will be stopping sometime between 5:45-6:15 a.m. in the parking lot between Curran-McNeill-Ostrander (CMO) and Crownhart Halls. You must have your race number visible to get on the bus. The half-marathon runners will need to find their own way to the Duluth Entertainment/Convention Center (DECC) where buses will take you to your starting line. Taxi cab information is available upon arrival. *This may change. Verify busing information via the Grandma's Marathon web site.
Driving Directions: View the Driving Directions and Map to UW-Superior.