Residence Life Network
What is ResNet?
The University Residence Life Network (ResNet) provides video and data services to residence hall rooms. The rooms in all the residence halls are wired for high-speed internet access, cable TV service, and telephone service.
What we offer support on
Generally we support a wide variety of problems any resident staying on campus might encounter. This includes, but is not necessarily limited to the following:
- Network Card Issues. (Installing drivers, configuring network setting, etc.)
- Network cable and wall jack troubleshooting and repair
- Web Browsers. (Internet Explorer, Mozilla, Safari, etc.)
- Software installs or system installs
- Virus Removal and removal of spyware, malware and other internet nuisances
- Gaming system setup on the network
- Cable television (cable TV guide)
We DO NOT provide support on any form of File Sharing or P2P activities.
If you are a student living on campus and need help with any of the above mentioned issues, do not hesitate to contact us via the following methods:
- Dial ext. 8439
- Email: email@example.com
- Come to Room 2100 in Swenson Hall.