Stop Violence on Campus Form
If you see or hear of potential violence occurring on campus and you would like to report it, please submit the following information below:
Type of violence occurring:
- Exact location or address where this violence may occur.
- Special dates or times when this violence may occur.
- Explain why you suspect violence is being committed at the location.
- Suspect(s) name(s).
- If the suspect's name is not known, give a description. i.e. Clothing, etc.
- How you became aware of this violence: eyewitness, suspect told me, heard it from someone else, etc.
- Was Campus Safety 394-8114 / Superior Police Department 394-0234 called about this crime?
- All information will be kept CONFIDENTIAL!
Bold fields are required.