Crime Reporting

  • Serious/violent crime in progress -- call 911
  • For all other offenses call University Police Department at 715-394-8114

Anonymous tips (online)

  • Use for anonymous reporting of criminal activity occurring on campus.

CSA Crime Reporting 

  • NOTICE:  This report form is only to be used by university employees who have been designated as University Police Department Authorities.

Sexual Assault Form (online)

  • Allows students to report a sexual assault confidentially.

Afterhours Pass Request  (fillable)

  • Must be completed and sent to Parking Services via e-mail attachment by a faculty member or their staff representative to be honored.
  • Save WORD form to your desktop, fill in the blanks and save, then set it up as an e-mail attachment and send it to
  • Students may pick their passes up at the Parking Services M-F 7:30 a.m to 4:30 p.m. 

Building and Room Unlock Request (online) 

  • If you need to have a building and/or room(s) unlocked please submit this form within two weeks of the event.

Contact Us

  • Use this form if you have a general question or comment for the University Police Department.

Injury Report Form

  • Non-work related
  • Fill in the blanks, print out, sign, and forward to University Police Department.

Lost Item Reporting

  • If you lost an item at UW-Superior, please report it to the University Police Department by filling out this form. You will be notified if it gets turned in.
  • The Lost Item Reporting form requires you to have your web browser's pop-up blocker either off or disabled for Please see instructions on how to adjust your pop-up blocker settings.

Weapons or Animals on Campus

  • Use this fill-and-print form to get approval to bring weapons or animals on campus. Note: the form must be routed through the Office of the Chancellor.