- Serious/violent crime in progress -- call 911
- For all other offenses call Campus Safety at 715-394-8114
Anonymous tips (online)
- Use for anonymous reporting of criminal activity occurring on campus.
- NOTICE: This report form is only to be used by university employees who have been designated as Campus Security Authorities.
Sexual Assault Form (online)
- Allows students to report a sexual assault confidentially.
Afterhours Pass Request (fillable)
- Must be completed and sent to Parking Services via e-mail attachment by a faculty member or their staff representative to be honored.
- Save WORD form to your desktop, fill in the blanks and save, then set it up as an e-mail attachment and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Students may pick their passes up at the Parking Office M-F 7:30 a.m to 4:30 p.m.
Building and Room Unlock Request (online)
- If you need to have a building and/or room(s) unlocked please submit this form within two weeks of the event.
- Non-work related
- Fill in the blanks, print out, sign, and forward to Public Safety Office.
Lost Item Reporting (online)
- If you lost an item at UW-Superior, please report it to Campus Safety by filling out this form. You will be notified if it gets turned in.
- Use this form if you have a general question or comment for the Campus Safety Office.