Report a non-serious/non-violent crime

To report a non-serious/non-violent crime that is currently in progress on campus, please call UW-Superior Public Safety at (715)394-8114 .

  • Type of crime occurring.
  • Exact location or address where this crime is occurring.
  • Suspect(s) name(s).
  • If the suspect's name is not known, give a description. i.e. Clothing, etc.

General Use On-line Knowledge of a Crime Reporting Form for informational submission.