After Hour Pass System
Our Afterhour Pass System uses a standardized, numbered pass for all students requesting building or lab/classroom access after normal class hours when their instructor is not available.
Example Afterhour Pass
(*Full Student Name, Student ID Number, Building, Lab/Room Number, Good Until Date, Instructor Name)
- The Pass Request Form is available for instructors and/or their assistants only to send as an e-mail attachment to Parking for processing.
- All *required information must be provided to the Campus Safety Office by the instructor and/or assistant that is authorizing the named student, or students, to be in a building, lab or any other room on campus for any period of time after normal class hours during the semester.
- Please do not send your entire class roster over for After Hour Passes. Make sure that the students actually want a pass. This process takes time to complete.
- Passes will be made available to those students at the Parking Office in the Public Safety Building after they have been properly filled out by Parking Staff.
- It is the responsibility of the student to pick up his/her pass from the Public Safety Building for use, and to present it to the responding Campus Safety Officer after calling (715)394-8114 to make arrangements for entry into the authorized building/lab/room.
- Passes will not be honored if they have been falsified or altered in any way (Lamination is acceptable.)
- All names on these passes may be compared to our Afterhour Pass System database prior to admission.
NOTE: All Computer Labs and other facilities are closed during all Legal Holidays. No access will be granted.