Department Information and Services

About Our Department

The University Police Department is charged with enforcing all Wisconsin statutes and providing safety services to our campus and local community.

  • Serve and protect students, employees, visitors, and our university buildings and lands striving to ensure a safe working and studying environment for all.
  • Conduct walking and vehicle patrols of the campus on a 24-hour basis, with all buildings and lands being randomly patrolled on a continuous basis.

More information