About Our Department
Campus Safety is charged with enforcing all Wisconsin statutes and providing safety services to our campus and local community.
- Serve and protect students, employees, visitors, and our university buildings and lands striving to ensure a safe working and studying environment for all.
- Conduct walking and vehicle patrols of the campus on a 24-hour basis, with all buildings and lands being randomly patrolled on a continuous basis.
Escorts from building to building, and from or to your car.
Admittance into labs and other designated rooms with a current and valid after-hours pass. (Except on Holidays)
Unlocks and jump starts will no longer be attempted by Campus Safety Office personnel.
Transportation to Mariner Medical Clinic Urgent Care for people with non-critical injuries or illnesses.
- You may also call Courtesy Cab for a free ride with your valid student ID if we are unable to take you at the time for any reason.
Transportation to Essentia (St Mary's) Hospital of Duluth Emergency Room for voluntary psychological evaluation referrals, on a case by case basis.
- Local Sworn Police Officer's have the authority to transport to Essentia (St Mary's) of Duluth Emergency Room. for involuntary psychological evaluation.
- REMEMBER TO CALL 9-1-1 for any serious medical emergency first!
Event Security Services: At $40.00 per hour per officer. Contact the Campus Safety Office.
Register your Bicycle for Free