Report a Crime
Serious/violent crime in progress -- call 911 immediately and give:
- the type of crime occurring
- the exact location or address where this crime is occurring
- the suspect(s) name(s) if known
- a description. i.e. clothing, height, hair color, build
- Stay on the line until told to hang up by the 911 operator, if safe to do so.
Non-serious or non-violent crime, on-campus reporting
To report a non-serious/non-violent crime that is currently in progress on campus, please call UW-Superior Public Safety at (715) 394-8114 . Please provide:
- The type of crime occurring.
- The exact location or address where this crime is occurring.
- The suspect(s) name(s).
- If the suspect's name is not known, give a description. i.e. Clothing, etc.
General Use On-line Knowledge of a Crime Reporting Form for informational submission
Anonymous tips reporting
If you have knowledge of a crime that occurred on campus and would like to report tips about it to UW-Superior Public Safety anonymously, please use our online form.
- Type of known crime(s) that occurred.
- Exact location or address where known crime(s) occurred.
- Special dates or times when known crime(s) occur.
- Explain why you suspect known crime(s) is/are being committed at this location, and any other potentially useful information that you are aware of.
- Suspect(s) name(s).
- If the suspect's name is not known, give a description. i.e. clothing, hair, height, build, etc.
- How you became aware of known crime(s): (eyewitness, suspect told me, heard it from someone else, etc.)
- Was UW-Superior Public Safety (715)394-8114 and/or Superior Police Department 911 called about known crime(s)?
- All information provided will be kept CONFIDENTIAL!
Anonymous sexual assault reporting
If you have knowledge of a sexual assault that occurred on campus or off campus involving a student and would like to report it to the Dean of Students anonymously, please use the campus online form.
You may also do this anonymously if you wish.
Mandatory reporting requirements of child abuse and neglect