The Academic Affairs Council shall be accountable to the Student Senate, as representative of the students who have primary responsibility for student life, service and concerns. All of its actions shall be communicated to the Senate and the Senate has authority over this council.The purposes of the Council shall be to review, develop, and recommend policy and guidelines regarding student life, services, and concerns as determined by the President or directed by the Student Senate.
- The chair shall be the Vice President of the Student Senate.
- Five Student Senate Members shall serve on this Council, one of who must be a Senator At-Large.
- The President of the Student Senate shall serve as an ex-officio member of this council.
- The Chair of the Faculty senate shall be invited to appoint two voting members to this council.
- The Chair of the Academic Staff Council shall be invited to appoint two voting members to this council.
- The Director of Student Life and Services shall serve as an ex-officio member.