If you think you are in imminent danger of killing yourself:
1. Call 9-1-1.
2. Talk to a professional who can help.
- Student Health and Counseling Services - 715-394-8236
- Campus Safety - 715-394-8117
- Douglas County 24 hr Crisis Line - 715-395-0426
- Miller Dwan Behavioral Health 24 hr Crisis Line - 218-723-0099
3. Don't discount your feelings. Take them seriously.
4. Ask for help from others you trust and who can give you support such as: friends, family or clergy.
5. Don't use alcohol and drugs, it can increase the chances you could hurt yourself