UWS Students receive medical services at the St. Luke's Mariner Mall Clinic.
The process to make a medical appointment :
1. If you need a medical appointment, call: 715-395-3900; ask for Sandy.
2. Identify yourself as a UWS student.
3. If you need a FREE ride to the Mariner Clinic, call Courtesy Cab 218-590-9222. Call ahead to schedule your transport in time for your appointment. You must present your student ID at time of pickup.
General Medical Services Covered:
- Allergy Shots
- Upper Respiratory
- Urinary Track Infections
- GI/Digestive Problems/Nausea/Vomiting
- Headaches/Ear aches
- Sinus/Cold Symptoms
- Tetanus Shots
Services Not Covered:
(to be billed to the student's private insurance)
- Specialty Care
- Emergency Room visits
- Physical Therapy
- Gynecology *(Well Woman and Well Men are covered by UWS through the Health Care Clinic)
- Flu Shot/Immunizations *(covered by Douglas County Health Department)
- Injections - *(except those done by the Health Department)
- Mantoux's - *(except those done by the Health Department)
- Mental Health Services *(covered by Student Health and Counseling Services)
- TB tests *(covered by Douglas County Health Department)
- STD test *(covered by Health Care Clinic)