Grandma’s Marathon Reservations
UW-Superior welcomes runners and fans of Grandma’s Marathon to stay on campus in one of our residence halls.
Pricing (per room)
- One night (Friday): $105
- Two nights: $145
- Three nights: $215
- Add-on nights*: $70 per night
*Add-on nights can only be added with a selection of a two- or three-night reservation.
To register for lodging for Grandma’s Marathon, please visit Grandma’s Marathon Housing Registration.
- Registration is open from Feb. 1 through the day before the race.
- Please call the Residence Life Office at 715-394-8438 with any questions
- For type of room, select double (two twin beds) or single (one twin bed) to ensure adequate bed space.
- An email confirmation will be sent once advance payment has been received.
- In early June, you will receive more information about check-in and driving directions.
- Before June 1, you can receive a full refund minus a $10 processing fee.
- After June 1, all reservations are non-refundable.
Room and Hall Accommodations
- Each room will include one or two twin beds with basic bedding linen.
- Community-style bathroom facilities.
- Kitchen facilities are available for shared use in the basement.
- Coin-operated laundry facilities are also available in the basement.
- Lounge areas provide access to TV.
- Parking permit (one per room) will be given at check-in.
- UW-Superior residence halls are smoke free and pet free.
- Rooms are not air conditioned. We suggest you bring a small fan for your comfort.
- We do not provide wake up calls. We suggest bringing an alarm clock.
For information regarding bus services, please visit the Grandma’s Marathon website.
Driving directions: View the Driving Directions and Map to UW-Superior.