Wisconsin's Public Liberal Arts College

Reporting Forms

Dean of Students Office

University of Wisconsin-Superior

Yellowjacket Union Information Desk
Belknap and Catlin
P.O. Box 2000
Superior, WI 54880

ph. 715-394-8243

alt. ph. 715-394-8244

fax. 715-394-8454

Student Handbook/Conduct

Reporting Forms

Faculty, staff, and students are encouraged to report complaints and violations of policies through the following forms:

  • Incident Report (routed to the Dean of Students Office and Student Conduct)
    • Violation of campus policies (including policies listed to the left on this website)
    • Violation of the law (including sexual assaults, harassment, dating violence, harm to an individual, etc.)
  • Complaint Form (routed to the Provost Office)
    • Violations of program integrity

Back to Top