Student Org Benefits
Organizations officially recognized by the University of Wisconsin-Superior receive the follow privileges:
- Reserve and utilize campus facilities for meetings and events including the Yellowjacket Union, Marcovich Wellness Center, and Multicultural Center at no/low cost.
- Apply for organizational funding through the SUFAC budget process.
- Access resources such as a first-class mailbox, banner paper and promotional supplies.
- Utilize the Student Organization Workspace in Yellowjacket Union 157.
- Secure storage space in either the Student Organization Storage Room (YU 23) or a locker/key in the Student Organization Workspace (YU 157).
- Advertise on campus bulletin boards, UWS website, social media, and other official outlets.
- Receive programming planning assistance through Student Involvement.
- Be placed on lists and in directories of recognized student organizations at UW-Superior.
- Use the UW-Superior name and logo when identifying the group's affiliation.
- Receive invitations to campus events and leadership opportunities.