Wisconsin's Public Liberal Arts College


Student Involvement

University of Wisconsin-Superior

Belknap and Catlin
P.O. Box 2000
Superior, WI 54880

ph. 715-394-8444

Follow Us at facebook.comFollow Us at flickr.com

Student Organizations


Budget Allocations (SUFAC)

Student Organization 2014-2015 Approved Budget Allocations

Organizations wishing to reallocate funding within their budget should submit an electronic request to the Student Government Association at senate@uwsuper.edu.

Emergency Funding

Recognized student organizations may apply for Emergency Funding through SUFAC. Emergency/contingency allocations are distributed on a first come-first serve basis after submitting an electronic request to the Student Government Association at senate@uwsuper.edu.

  • Student organizations are limited to two (2) requests and a maximum of $2,500 per fiscal year..
  • Student organizations that have failed to meet recognition or SUFAC budget deadlines or to attend the budget workshop or hearing are limited to a maximum of $500 per fiscal year.


Recognized student organizations may conduct fundraising events. Fundraised money can be used at the organization's discretion and can be carried over into the next fiscal year. 

To hold a fundraising event, organizations must fill out the fundraising paperwork AND receive approval before the event takes place. Completed paperwork should be submitted to the UWS Foundation Office (Old Main 237). The Business Office will send notification when the event has been approved.

Bake sales (cookies, cake, and other cold food) are exempt from the fundraising approval process and can be held at any time. Due to the level of risk involved, sales of hot food require advance approval by completing thefundraising paperwork.

The University's Cash Handling Policies must be followed during all fundraising events, including bake sales.

Raffles and Prizes

Please contact the Business Office (Old Main 202) if you wish to hold a raffle.    Specific information regarding raffle approval forms and the State Gaming Commission's raffle guidelines can be found on the Business Office website.

Student organizations must fill out the Prizes and Awards Form and contact the Business Office prior to giving out prizes or awards. Also see UW System Policy Paper 46.

Student Involvement Yellowjacket Union Travel Office

Back to Top