Specialty Services

The Educational Success Center is here to assist all UW-Superior students in cases of homelessness and help coordinate confidentially the resources you need.

If you, as a student, are currently without a safe place to live or are in danger of losing your housing, please contact the Educational Success Center immediately.

Our Homelessness Handbook is intended as a guide for UW-Superior students who either are currently homeless or are at risk of experiencing homelessness. It should also be used by UW-Superior staff who may not be aware of what resources we have to offer. All relevant offices should keep a copy of this handbook available at all times.

If you are a non-traditional or veteran student, please check out the VNSC Emergency Fund.

Student Government Association Student Relief Fund application

The suggestions in the book are only a starting point.

If you have any questions about these or other services or know of other resources that should be listed or corrected, please contact us.