News and Events Details
Six UW-Superior presentations at the 2018 LTDC Virtual Showcase
Way to go UW-Superior! This year we'll have six instructors presentating at the LTDC Virtual Showcase. For most, this will be their first time presenting at this conference, though one has presented for the past four years. Lets show our support for our instructors!
Tuesday, April 3, Presentations:
- Dr. Mary Churchill - "Just Put it Online." They Said - 10:15 - 11 a.m.
- Mr. Nathan Anderson - Do video lectures improve student assessment scores for distance learning students? - 11:15 a.m. - noon
- Dr. Tanzeem Ali - Engaging pre-serviceteachers for meaningful professional development through webinars and e-courses - 2 - 2:45 p.m.
- Mr. Scott Smith - Using VoiceThread in Online Performance Based Courses - 3 - 3:45 p.m.
- Ms. Stacy Leno (co-presenting with Jennifer Hendryx UW-Oshkosh) - To Migrate or Not to Migrate: That is the Question - 3 - 3:45 p.m.
View the full Virtual Showcase Tuesday Schedule
Wednesday, April 4, Presentations:
- Dr. Nicholle Schuelke - Student Choice in Online Learning: Transforming Synchronous Options - 10:15 - 11 a.m.
- Dr. Mary Lee-Nichols - Community in a Course Shell: Building Relationships in Online Environments - 11:15 a.m. - noon
Don't forget to register for the 2018 LTDC Virtual Showcase!