As the instructor, you have the ability to enroll your students manually or send them an email with the class ID and class enrollment password you selected when you created your class.
Manually Enroll the Students
Note: You will need the students' first and last name as well as their campus email address.
- On the left side navigation, click on the "Students" link. (See image)
- On the Students screen, you will see a welcome message from Turnitin. They recommend that you allow your students to enroll themselves using the class ID and class enrollment password. If you still want to manually enroll students, click on the "Add Student" button above the message. (See image)
- Type in the students first name, last name, and email address, then click the Submit button. (See image)
- After submitting, you will be taken back to the Students screen where the student you just enrolled will be listed. (See image) Repeat steps 2 and 3 until you have enrolled all the students in your class.
- Shortly afterwards, your students will receive an email from Turnitin with a username and password for them to finish the account creation process. (See Sample Email)