- Student Workers
Student Employment in Technology Services
Student workers are a critical piece of the support team in Technology Services. Our student staff is a mix of Work Study & Beecroft grant funded positions as well as Department funded Student Assistants. Our student team performs many key roles in our department to support the mission of UW-Superior. Some of the many positions available are: Helpdesk support, office desktop support, graphics support, classroom & media support, and computer lab support. Each position has many critical responsibilities that help to keep UW-Superior up and running. Each gives student workers the chance to gain real world experience that the job market is looking for.
We hire student workers in August and January each year. Please check Jacket Jobs for open positions if you are interested joining our department as part of our student team.
- Eduardo Carvalho Zanello, Help Desk Assistant
- Lauren Schroder, Help Desk Assistant
- Jesse VanWert, Computer Technician
- Alexander Hintz, Graphics Assistant
- Emily Lula, Web Content Specialist
- Kristiina Thums, Help Desk Assistant