Technology Services provides the following services for guests on the UW-Superior campus:
Internet Kiosks are available for guests to use in the Yellowjacket Union and in the Health & Wellness Center. Each location has two kiosks with the ability to browse the Internet and check web based e-mail. These kiosks are open to use for all UW-Superior guests, no log-in is necessary. Please view the campus map for building locations.
Wireless Network Access
Access to the UW-Superior wireless network is granted to guests through an approval process. A guest requiring wireless network access needs to have a university Faculty or Staff member contact the Technology Helpdesk with the following information:
- Requests for the assignment of UWSGUEST accounts must be sponsored by a currently employed staff member or officer of an officially sponsored campus group or organization.
- The usage must be for official University Business, not personal use.
- Contact the Technology Help Desk x8300.
- Provide your name and the name of your guest.
- Provide us the date when the Guest Account should be activated and the date it should expire (No longer than 7 days).
- You will be provided a guest account ID and given a password.
- When your guest attempts to access the Internet through the wireless network, they will be presented with a security screen that prompts them for a user name and password.
- They must click the "I agree" box before they log in.
- A coverage map can be found on our campus Wireless Computer Access page.
- Limited Technology Helpdesk assistance is available to guests to help with wireless networking issues and issues in our Technology Classrooms.
Please contact the Technology Helpdesk at x8300 on campus if you need assistance.