Lynda.com is an online training library featuring a wide range of tutorials dedicated to specific skills, subject areas and software.
UW-Superior students and staff have access to Lynda.com, a continually growing and evolving library of training videos and tutorials covering a wide range of software, technologies and business topics. Students and staff members can take advantage of free 24/7 access to the entire library of training; this includes:
- Over 5,000 courses and 190,000 tutorials with new releases every week.
- My Training - bookmark videos, chapters or courses for future reference, or stop and restart a course where you left off.
- Search for courses by subject, software, author or keyword.
What you can do
- Manage information in your personal profile
- Keep track of your course history and recent activity
- Bookmark your favorite courses, tutorials, and specific points within movies
- Earn certificates of course completions
- Access from your own devices
- Take tutorials to help with coursework
- Learn techniques for your own projects
- Build technical skills to enhance your C.V.
- Assign tutorials for project or course work
- Incorporate lynda.com in your syllabi
- Provide tutorials to supplement a course
- Take tutorials to boost your productivity
- Explore new technologies on your own
- Enhance your C.V. with lynda.com
Lynda.com Account Set-Up
UW-Superior users will get an email to set-up their Lynda.com profile.
They will get 7 days to complete the set-up, if they miss this 7 day window, contact the Technology Services Help Desk to request a new email that allows for the set-up. View our tutorial video on How to Setup and Use Your Lynda.com Account for more information.