Wisconsin's Public Liberal Arts College


Technology Services


My E-Hive

The My E-Hive portal is your gateway to university information and technology resources. 

You'll access the E-Hive through a link in the bottom right hand corner of the University home page.

You'll use the MY STUDENT CENTER link to register for classes, view your bill, financial aid information and view your grade reports.

E-Hive step-by-step help is also available.

Back to Top