In order to promote and enhance the mission the Transportation and Logistics Research Center will:
- Be actively involved in applied research projects that enhance the region's transportation and logistics systems.
- Develop and distribute informational publications and presentations to the academic community and general public.
- Establish continuing education courses in transportation and logistics to improve the economic effectiveness and safety of the region's transportation systems.
- Accept recommendations from the advisory board of professionals to continuously improve the center's service to the University and the community.
- Initiate a distinguished speaker series to provide University and community opportunities to learn from and meet leaders in the field.
- Organize seminars and workshops that expose the region to new ideas and highlight opportunities.