Commercial Printing

Guide to Commercial Printing

The University Marketing and Communications Office coordinates all commercial printing purchases for UW-Superior. The purchase of printing is governed by Chapter 35 of the Wisconsin Statues. The university print manager is the designated liaison officer between print vendors and the campus. Faculty and staff are NOT authorized to directly purchase printing from outside vendors.

Printing Services Assistance Form

Complete and submit the Printing Services Assistance Request form below to request help from the university print manager in setting up a print job. In addition, you must complete a Purchase Requisition and submit it to: Marketing and Communications Office, Attn: Print Manager.

Information from the Printing Services Assistance Request form is intended to help you think about the purpose, scope and direction your printing project will take. If you need planning assistance, schedule a time to review your project with the print manager.