Brand Review Zone B
Examples include websites, magazines, newsletters and special events.
- All materials must include an appropriate university logo (official logo without tagline, official logo with unit identifier, or secondary logo with unit identifier).
- Appropriate department/office logos and identification may be used, but they should not overshadow or exceed the size of the university logo.
- The University is appropriately described using suggested key words.
- Complementary color palette; university color palette doesn not need to primary.
- University brand fonts or their approved substitutes should be used. Appropriate and/or limited use of other fonts is acceptable to enhance necessary creativity for materials.
- Primarily current, university-approved photos - especially for large and cover images.
Thank you to UW-Oshkosh for granting permission to use these guidelines.