Brand Review Zone C
Examples include special, one-time events, concert posters and email banners.
- All materials must include an appropriate university logo (official university logo without tagline, official logo with unit identifier, or secondary logo with unit identifier).
- Appropriate department/office logos and identification may be used, but they should not overshadow or exceed the size of the university logo or name.
- Complementary color palette encouraged, but not required.
- University brand fonts or their approved substitutes should be used. Appropriate and/or limited use of other fonts is acceptable to enhance necessary creativity for materials.
- Current university photos encouraged, but not required.
Thank you to UW-Oshkosh for granting permission to use these guidelines.