Integrated Marketing and Communications
The Integrated Marketing and Communications team is comprised of individuals from various UW-Superior units who are involved with communication to our internal and external audiences. This collaborative team works to discuss a variety of campus marketing and communication efforts and is most recently charged with actively working to provide insight and help implement the campus' Integrated Marketing and Communications (IMC) plan. This website will provide general information to the campus community on the IMC plan and progress.
This process will lay the foundation for UW-Superior to implement a campus-wide Integrated Marketing and Communication campaign to enhance our image, live out our brand promise and use resources effectively.
Marketing and Communications Team Members:
Amanda Akason, Admissions
Harry Anderson, Campus Recreation
Ethan Christensen, Business and Economics faculty
Ellen Fure, University Marketing and Communications
Jon Garver, Athletics
Leah Kohlts, University Marketing and Communications
Tom Hansen, University Marketing and Communications
Tom Wilkowske, University Marketing and Communications
Email questions or comments to the Marketing and Communications Team.
- Spread ownership of IMC planning process and implementation
- Interface with larger campus community and external stakeholders
- Gather data, information and insight from internal and external sources
- Make data-driven decisions
- Evaluate the plan upon execution
- Develop a brand promise, key words and key messages
- Define UW-Superior Points of Pride for promotional use
- Define a consistent method to track and analyze marketing efforts across all campus units
- Provide resources for campus units to reference
- Inform the campus regularly through presentation of audience and marketing research and plan progress
To learn more about the IMC process, view the Integrated Marketing and Communications timeline.