The IMC Team has identified key words and key messages to assist you in your department or office's marketing and communication efforts. We encourage you to pull from these lists when you are looking for vivid and accurate ways to describe the UW-Superior campus and experience. Several versions of campus descriptions are also available for your use.
While you are not required to use these key words and messages in our materials, you should not contradict them in any way.
- A challenging academic community where dedicated professors share their passion for knowledge and prepare you for a lifetime of learning.
- A university committed to making a college education available to all students regardless of their financial means.
- An education that prepares you to work with others, discover, analyze, and work across multiple disciplines - skills employers value and skills you need for the rest of your life.
- A campus community that nurtures your passion for improving your life and the lives of those around you.
- A culture of growth, energy, research, and passion that knows learning extends far beyond the classroom.