University PowerPoint presentation templates include a UW-Superior identification image that can carry throughout your presentation.
Review the sample templates by selecting the links below. To download a template, follow these steps:
- Right-click on "Template" and choose "Save Target/Link As."
- A dialog box will appear. Save the template file to your Desktop.
- On your Desktop, right-click on the file (UWSuperiorN.pot where N is 1, 2 or 3) and choose "Copy."
- Open Powerpoint.
- From the "Format" menu, choose "Slide Design" and then click "Browse" (in the lower left corner of the Slide Design pane).
- A dialog box will appear. Right-click in the center of the dialog box (do not click on a file) and choose "Paste."
- The template now be available for use in this and other presentations.
- You can now delete the file from your Desktop.
Please note: The "UW-Superior" identifying image on these templates is only for use in PowerPoint presentations. It may not be used on web pages, letterhead, business cards, envelopes or any other materials.