Undergraduate research, scholarship, and creative activity (URSCA) at UW-Superior
The UW-Superior Center for Undergraduate Research, Scholarship and Creative Activity promotes, recognizes and celebrates undergraduate research, scholarship and creative activity (URSCA) in all academic disciplines. We provide support, resources, and opportunities for students, faculty and staff.
To foster, recognize, improve and celebrate the practice of undergraduate research, scholarship and creative activity at the University of Wisconsin - Superior.
Students who are involved in undergraduate research or creative projects develop great skills. These include:
- Collaborating with others
- Problem solving
- Creative and critical thinking
- The ability to work independently
- Communication Skills
- Help in getting into graduate school
- Help getting first job
- Study and learn a subject in depth
- Get to know professors
- Get paid
- Get published
- Make life changing connections