The Center for Undergraduate Research, Scholarship and Creative Activity
Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowship Program (SURF)
The program offers students an opportunity to earn a stipend while working with a faculty mentor on a research or creative project during the summer. Students work with a mentor to write a project proposal. Proposals are reviewed by faculty and projects are recommended for funding.
- Proposals are now being accepted
- Information and help session: 4 p.m. Wed. Feb. 10, Swenson 1058
- Application deadline: March 4, 2016
- Awards announced: April 2016
Posters in the Rotunda
- Posters in the Rotunda - April 13, 2016, Madison, WI - Students from across the UW System present their research in the Capitol Rotunda to legislators and state leaders. Six projects will be selected to represent UW-Superior at this event. Participants will prepare an academic poster representing their work and present it in the Capitol Rotunda. The group will spend the day at the Capitol and will meet with elected officials representing Superior in the Wisconsin State Legislature.
Applications now being accepted for
UW - System Symposium for Undergraduate Research and Creative Activity 2016!
- UW-System Symposium for Undergraduate Research and Creative Activity - April 22, 2016. Stevens Point, Wisconsin. The University of Wisconsin's showcase of undergraduate work from students across the state. A variety of presentation venues are available, including visual and performing arts, posters and oral presentations. The Center for Undergraduate Research, Scholarship, and Creative Activity coordinates and funds travel for students selected to attend the Symposium.
Apply directly to the URSCA office.
Application deadline: February 5, 2016
Announcement and application details
UW - Superior Day of Celebration of URSCA
April 6, 2016
UW - Superior Day of Celebration of URSCA - April 6, 2016. The campus URSCA showcase is open to all students. First and second year students are encouraged to take part and share their research, scholarly, or creative work. Students may apply through their research mentors or directly to the URSCA office.
Application Deadline: Feb. 15, 2016