Location: Old Main 118
What is the Giving Tree Program: The Giving Tree is an annual program that is designed to give students of UW-Superior and WITC a little extra help in supplying gifts for their children during the holiday season.
How it Works: Student parents fill out an application packet, which becomes available on October 30th 2017 and returned no later than November 14th 2017. This packet, will encompass their children’s information, gift requests with size and color, and if they would like the presents to be wrapped. Anonymous ornaments are hung on the Giving Tree. Members of the UWS community will take an ornament, sponsoring a child by purchasing a gift(s). Parents are then able to pick up the gifts before the holidays!
The Giving Tree program is open to distance-learning students as well, however, as we cannot afford to ship them, they must personally pick them up.
1. Student parent packets are available October 30th, 2017
2. Packets must be returned no later than, November 14th 2017, the corresponding ornaments are then added to the tree, with the final ornament being placed no later than, November 15th.
3. UWS community purchases requested gifts and brings them to the VNSC no later than, December 13th 2017.
4. December 14th in the multi-cultural center, VNSC staff members and volunteers will host an hour and a half; Milk and Cookie Story Time, this will allow parents to pick up gifts inside the VNSC, while their child is upstairs and blissfully unaware.
5. Any parent unable to attend the M.C.S.T, will have to make arrangements to pick up their gifts during the finals week, December 18th- 22nd.
For maps and directions to campus, visit www.uwsuper.edu/directions.