Student Parent Admission

Student Parent Admission

UW-Superior strives to accommodate all students with children. Learn more about admissions at UW-Superior for students with children.  

Resources for Students with Children

Students enrolled at UW-Superior with children in one of six child care centers may be eligible for the UW-Superior Child Care Subsidy Program.

Eligibility is based on :

  • Student status
  • Number and ages of children in care 


Nursing Mothers

Students can now use a Privacy Room in the Gender Equity Resource Center.


Credit through Prior Learning

For students with significant life and work experience, there is the possibility to earn college credit through UW-Superior Credit for Prior Learning.