Student Parent Admission
UW-Superior strives to accommodate all students with children. Learn more about admissions at UW-Superior for students with children.
Step 1: Enroll at UW-Superior
- Apply for Admissions at UW-Superior ( $100 enrollment deposit required once admitted – for on - campus students ONLY)
- Request ALL previous University/College/Community College and technical school transcripts (High school transcript not required if Associate degree obtained)
Mail to: Admissions Office
PO BOX 2000
Belknap & Catlin Ave.,
Superior, WI 54880
- Review the UW-Superior Course Catalog requirements for UW-Superior’s academic degree programs. Explore options for credit for prior military, academic, significant life, and work experience online at Credit for Prior Learning
- Complete Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) every academic year (UWS code is 003925)
Step 2: Welcome to UW-Superior
- Apply for Child Care Subsidies – to get help paying for child care while enrolled at UW-Superior
- Attend one of the following orientation, advising and registration sessions below:
- Go to your UW-Superior My E-Hive to register for classes
Child Care Subsidy Program
UW-Superior can help with student child care cost through the UW-Superior Child Care Subsidy Program.
What is the Subsidy Program?
The UW-Superior Child Care Subsidy Program is money granted to enrolled UW-Superior students with children in one of the six child care centers listed below. Your eligibility will be determined, and based on:
- student status (enrolled in 6+ credits),
- number and ages of children in care, and
- your child must be enrolled in one of the Child Care Centers listed below:
6 Child Care Center Locations:
(Your child must be enrolled in one of the centers listed below to qualify for the child care subsidy)
- New Horizons Children's Center of Superior (28th and Hill Ave - Mariner Mall) 715-392-4211
- Noah's Ark Day Care Center (1625 N 59th Street) 715-392-1555
- Superior Children's Center (2416 Hill Avenue) 715-395-1933
- Superior Children's Center (1209 N 7th Street) 715-392-3334
- YMCA Discovery Program (9 N 21st Street) 715-392-5444
- Newborn 2 School Education Inc (2911 Tower Ave Suite 5) 715-392-2499
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying for the UW-Superior Child Care Subsidy Program, please complete the on-line application
Got Kids Student Organization
Got Kids? is a student organization that focuses on making UW-Superior students with children feel more integrated and part of the campus community. Got Kids? provides events where students and their children are welcome to attend.
We also want to make sure you feel supported as you juggle school, homework, a family, and maybe even a job.
Please seek out Success Net to connect with a coach who understands the difficulties you are facing and can point in the right direction to the resources that would be most beneficial to you.