Veteran Resources

Veteran Resources

Veteran/Military Student:

UW-Superior strives to make your transition from veteran/military service to student as easy as possible so you can focus on your education. Our faculty and staff understand this can be a difficult process, so we try to accommodate each student on an individual basis. We offer opportunities both on-campus and online.

Step 1: Enroll at UW-Superior

  • Apply for Admissions at UW-Superior ( $100 enrollment deposit required once admitted – for on - campus students ONLY)
  • Request ALL previous University/College/Community College and technical school transcripts (High school  transcript not required if Associate degree obtained)

    Mail to: Admissions Office
    UW -Superior
    PO BOX 2000
    Belknap & Catlin Ave.,
    Superior, WI 54880

  • Request official military transcripts If U.S. Army, Marine Corps, or Navy, apply online at Joint Services Transcript (JST) . If U.S. Air Force apply on line at Air University If U.S. Coast Guard apply online at USCG
  • Review the UW-Superior Course Catalog requirements for UW-Superior’s academic degree programs. Explore options for credit for prior military/academic experience online at Credit for Prior Learning
  • Complete Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) every academic year (UWS code is 003925)

Step 2: Apply for Veteran/Military Benefits

Step 3: Welcome to UW-Superior

  • Attend one of the following orientation, advising and registration sessions below:
  • Go to your UW-Superior My E-Hive to register for classes